Friday, April 11, 2008

Mmm... Blogging

I'm at work right now and I'm alone in my department all day. It just feels right to blog for some reason. I had a dream last night about helping some of you, my friends, here at AAA (it's scary when you start dreaming about work...), so come on down to Palo Alto and I will hook you up!

I love music so much, sometimes it's all I can think about! I'm blessed to have this weekend filled with musical opportunities. Last night, the S@6 band rocked The Little Fox in Redwood City for The Nightingale Farewell with some of PCC's favorite worship songs and I was honored to be included as a guitarista. Tonight I get to lead worship at CR with Leslie Crouch (woo!) and Sunday Night (@ 5:30) we will come to God together and praise Him with everything we have. Get ready for these songs: I Know Who I Am, Friend of God, Lord Come to Me, and Lord Reign in Me, Center, and Marvelous Light. I pray that you will be blessed as much as I always am when I get to humbly lead you before our King. I'm so not worthy on my own, and yet I'm a daughter of this King. This King who will come back and reign forever. I seriously can't wait.

If you get a chance, check out The Trumpet Child by Over the Rhine. Not only is it one of the greatest albums from start to finish, but the title track has got to be the sexiest song about the second coming of Christ I've ever heard. Jesus is so in love with us, that I think he really enjoys this song... I know I do.

On a non-musical note (although I could make it one quite easily), Steve and I are once again looking for a place to live. We appreciate all the prayers over the past years for our marriage, our lives, and our finicial situation. We really want to stay in the Bay Area since we have such a great support system of friends and family here, and so we are looking anywhere from Sunnyvale to Burlingame. Ideally we would love to stay in Redwood City 'cause it's the best, so if you have a place for rent or know of one that takes dogs, please let us know! :)

Free to Run,
Jen

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Stockton, CA, United States
Free to run.