Friday, July 1, 2011

First Day..

 

Today is the first day of the rest of our lives. Of course everyday is the first day of the rest of our lives, but today, right now, is the first moment of being totally ready to go in case Connor decides to join us.

Today was my last day at work - mixed feelings - I love my job and everyone I work with at AAA. I'm taking two weeks off before the supposed due date of July 14th, praying that he comes early. So the next several days will be spent resting and nesting, doing necessary check ups and exercises, and eagerly awaiting the arrival of the most special little guy I've ever known.

Even though he keeps me up all night - every hour on the hour - I love him.
Even though he punches me and kicks me and stabs me all the time - I love him.

We are ready for you Connor - come on out. Ok wait, we aren't ready. A few more days would be ok. Ok, we have no idea what we have gotten into - you can just stay in there if you want... ;)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Stockton, CA, United States
Free to run.