Saturday, July 16, 2011

Seriously, I'm Supposed to Wake Him??

"I know I have to wake him because he hasn't eaten in 3 hours but please, look at that face." (I don't know what photo went with that comment. I originally took these photos using Blogpress Lite but it would not post and I could not save the photos to my camera roll. Luckily I took screen shots of the pics and was able to salvage some of the images.)



"He likes to go to deep sleep around 6:30am so we are getting used to sleeping in until 8:30 or 9. Not food for planning daytime activities but oh well. I think he'll change his schedule next week." (Ya, that didn't happen.)




"Highly suspicious... Shifty eyes..."




Sideways smirk! Ok time to get ready to meet the cousins and aunts and uncles at grandma and grandpa Greene's. 

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Stockton, CA, United States
Free to run.