Friday, February 29, 2008

Leap Year!

Woo Hoo! It's a day that doesn't exist for the majority of our years and I had to get a blog in! I would hate to have been born on Feb 29...

Well, a ton is going on in my life, but what I really wanted to talk about is corpuscular rays. :) They are one of my most favorite things to photograph. If you don't know what they are, it's what they call rays of light (or the absence of light) that break through some other atmospheric material. (i.e. clouds, mist, smoke...) Here's a photo I snapped with my phone as I was driving to work on the morning of Feb 21, 2008.



It's not the greatest photo, but it captured the moment. It was another one of my first days of freedom, and whenever I see the sun shining through the clouds, it's like God is coming down through sky and time to touch the earth once more. I love it. I imagine Him saying, "See, I'm here..."

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Stockton, CA, United States
Free to run.